Bachelor Health Science Physiotherapy (BHSc Physiotherapy)
Warren studied at University in Auckland (AUT) New Zealand, completing degree in 2007. He has worked in Private Practice since graduation in New Zealand before moving to Australia in 2012. Warren has experience in treating a diverse range of acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions, sport, workplace, general and repetitive strain injuries
- Progressing Exercise without Equipment October 2008
- McKenzie Institute Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy
- Part A. The Lumbar Spine September 2008
- Part B. The Cervical and Thoracic Spine June 2009
- Trigger point Deactivation September 2008
- Exercise Prescription and Neuromuscular adaptation September 2007
- Shoulder Girdle Movement Analysis & Motor Control Training March 2010.
- Musculoskeletal Corrective Exercise Workshop. April 2010.
- Red Cross NZ Comprehensive First Aid Course. January 2010.
- Mulligan Concept Part A Upper Quadrant April 2013
- Dry Needling May 2014
- Mountain Biking/Cycling
- Team Triathlons
- Home DIY